|Home||» Products||» Hepatoprotective Drugs||» VITAHEP Caps|
Product Code : 02
L-Taurine 500 mg + Racemethionine 200 mg
Prophylaxis and treatment of
Alcoholic liver disorders, Hepatitis
Drug induced hepatotoxicities and as a general antioxidant
Vitahep capsules provide two important amino acids:
- Racemethionine and taurine, which have antitoxic, and antioxidant properties.
- Important source of sulphur and methyl groups for chemical reactions in the body.
- Vitahep supplementation is useful against drug induced damages and alcohol induced hepatotoxicities and protects liver cells in these situations.
- Supplementation of taurine reduces the need for conversion of methionine to taurine thus preserves methionine for its other important functions of liver protection.
- Protects against acetaminophen overdose-induced hepatotoxicity by maintaining or restoring hepatic concentrations of glutathione.
- Protects liver and other organs against free radical damages and detoxify harmful substances.
- Functions to facilitate the movement of mineral and salt ions in and out of the cells and to stabilize cell membranes.
- Acts in the liver as a detoxifying agent in liver disease.