|Home||» Products||» Antacids, Antiflatulents, Anti Ulcerants Drugs||» TRAVELSET-MD Tablet|
Product Code : 08
Anhydrous Ondansetron-4 mg (Mouth Dissolving)
*Post operative nausea & vomiting
*Nausea & Vomiting associated with cancer therapy
*Nausea & Vomiting associated with radiotherapy
- Ondansetron is a 5-HT3 receptors antagonist act by blocking serotonin release, a natural substance that may cause nausea & vomiting.
- Prevent emetogenic impulses both at their peripheral origin & their central relay
- Superior to droperidol in prophylaxis of patients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
- Twice as effective as metoclopramide in the symptomatic relief of uremia-induced nausea & vomiting.
- Highly effective in postoperative nausea & vomiting.
- Drug of choice in chemotherapy-induced nausea & vomiting.