|Home||» Products||» Cardiac and Anti-Diabetic||» TENLIFAST TABLETS|
Product Code : 01
Teneligliptin Hydrobromide Hydrate
eq. to Teneligliptin 20 mg
- Type 2 diabetes
- Diabetic patients with cardiovascular disease
- Elderly diabetic patients
- Metformin intolerable patients
Diabetes if left unchecked can lead to...
- Heart Disease
- A novel DPP-4 inhibitor with a preferable profile in terms of long-term efficacy and safety.
- Effectively improves beta cell function and decreases insulin resistance.
- Gives potent and sustained effects on glycemic control and reduces diabetic complications.
- Shows significant improvement in lipids profiles along with improvement in blood glucose & HbA1c level.
- Effectively Enhances adiponectin levels to regulate insulin sensitivity & energy homeostasis.
Benefits of Teneligliptin over other Glipins:
- Provides strongest binding to DPP-4 enzymes as compared to other gliptins.
- Normalizes daily blood glucose fluctuations by suppressing post prandial hyperglycemia at all three meals.
- No dose adjustment is required in renal impairment.
- Ensures stabilization of glucose fluctuations throughout the day in once due to long half life of 24.2 hours.
- Teneligliptin 20mg once daily is more potent than voglibose 0.2mg t.i.d or vildagliptin 50mg qd.
- Shows pleiotropic effects by improving vascular endothelial function within two weeks in diabetic patients with cardiac complications.
Pharmacokinetic profile of Teneligliptin
- Bioavailability - 63-85%
- Tmax - 1.33h
- Protein Binding - 78-80%
- T 1/2 - 26.9hr
- Clearance (%) - Faeces (46.5%) Urine(45.4%)
- Drug-Drug interactions - No major clinically relevant drug- drug interactions.