|Home||» Products||» Pediatric Drugs||» STARFIX-OF-DRY SYRUP|
Product Code : 09
Cefixime I.P.(as Trihydrate) 50 mg+Ofloxacin IP 50mg
- Typhoid Fever
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Respiratory Tract Infection
- Nosocomial Infections
- Soft Tissue Infections
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Intra-Abdominal Infections
Cefixime 50 mg
- An oral third generation cephalosporin antibiotic used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections.
- Shows high activity basic pathogens of urogenital infection.
- Effective against bacterial infections that causes bronchitis,pneumonia,chlamydia,gonorrhea,skin infections,urinary tract infections.
- Ensures higher clinical and microbiological efficacy than ciprofloxacin in patients with acute uncomplicated cystitis.
- More active against enterobacteriaceae than the convential oral cephalosporins.
Ofloxacin 50 mg
- A broad -spectrum antibiotic that is active against both Gram-positive & Gram-negative bacteria.
- Exerts a bactericidal effect by inhibiting DNA gyrase,an essential enzyme that is a crirical catalyst in the duplication,transcription and repair of bacterial DNA.
- Shows good activity against staphylococcal strains compared with the majority of other antibiotics.
- An effective and well tolerated treatment for acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis.